Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ouchy

Fing went to the vets today.

He has been pissing, more than usual, on bags and soft furnishings. Dear god, last weekend he peed on the sockets.

I was a little bit concerned about his urination so took him to the vets, where they examined his small feline body and announced that his kidneys and bladder did not seem swollen and that there was no temperature to be had.

They asked if there had been change in his life, or a new cat on the scene, and said that he was probably just stressed.

The vet told me that cats find the smell of electrics soothing and that he was probably looking for comfort as he fused the house.

I don't know if there's an answer to this problem, but i'm planning to hang up my bags, hide my shoes in the loft and cover the plug sockets in masking tape.

No comments: